A one-day, straight talking conference to help you hack your business to success.
SEE YOU AT SSC3!
Secret Sauce Conference #3 - 18th January, 2016 @ Google Campus
It's time to shine.
Who are we?
We are a #nobullshit event that brings the start-up community together to learn from each other and grow. We are backed by Techsuperstars, Google, WeWork and Hackney Council and growing very quickly.
We will confirm speakers on the website. Keep checking everyday.
We’re proud to be sponsored by:
- — 1ST FLOOR —
- 18:30 Getting into accelerators and raising money in the UK - Nancy Fechnay, Partner @Flight Ventures & Interim Director @ Techstars
- 18:50 10 ways to turn off an investor - Jason Ball , Investor, Seed and Early stage VC @ Qualcomm Ventures
- 19:10 How to get people interested in your product - Jennie Mc Ginn @ OPSH
- 19:30 10 things I learned from launching an app in London - Rich Pleeth , Founder @ SUP
- 19:50 Sales and personal branding: How to be rich and internet famous - Vincent Dignan, Founder @Magnific
- — 3RD FLOOR —
- 18:30 How to be a great public speaker - Alex O'Byrne , Co-founder @ We Make Websites
- 18:50 How to succeed in fashion industry - Mandi Lennard - Founder @ Mandi's Basement
- 19:10 How to be amazing at networking - Robert Fenton , Founder & CEO @ Teespring
- 19:30 How to hack investment - J Rikke Rosenlund , Founder @ BorrowMyDoggy
- 19:50 How to grow your business through paid social+Adwords - J Andrew Jude Rajanathan , Manager - Biddable Media (PPC, Social & Video) @ Dentsu Aegis Network / iProspect
Secret Sauce Conference would not be possible to happen without the support of our fabulous sponsors and, of course, attendees. We are open to all sorts of partnerships and want to make friends in the industry so..