Secret Sauce Conference #4 - 24th June 2016 @ BL-NK
It's time to shine.
Who are we?
Our mission is to bring the start-up community together to learn from each other and grow. We are supported by Google, WeWork and Hackney Council and growing very quickly.
We will confirm speakers on the website. Keep checking everyday.
To be announced. We will publish the post-event activities on social media and website prior to the event.
We’re proud to be sponsored by:
We have teamed up with MOO to offer you 15% off all Business Cards, Flyers and other printed products. Just go to moo.com and enter the code ‘DWWS7F’ at the Checkout. (New customers only. T’c & C’s apply. Valid until 30.06.2016). You’ll pick them up at Secret Sauce Conference. How convenient!
Moneypenny gives you your own PA, someone you know and trust, to look after calls as if based in your office. Enjoy a two-week free trial, with no charges and instant set-up. Experience Moneypenny’s award-winning service and gain a key insight into the times your business needs support. To redeem this offer, visit moneypenny.com/uk
Makers Academy is Europe’s leading Web Developer bootcamp. With their help, you’ll learn the principles of software craftsmanship and they’ll also help you get your first job. Makers Academy have graduated over 600 students into their dream jobs as junior developers.
Head over to Lexoo to get free quotes from specialised lawyers!
The leading curated legal marketplace is the smartest way to find a great lawyer. Get help to easily source multiple transparent fixed fee quotes from the UK’s most talented independent lawyers within 24 hours (ultimately saving you and your business an average of 46%).
- — MORNING —
- 09:45 Registrations / doors open
- 10:00 UX and best practices for native mobile apps – Robert Surpateanu / Zipcar
- 10:30 The 10 biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when pitching to Investors – Monique Maley / ArticulatePersuasion
- 11:00 Companies who are going to die soon – David Murray-Hundley / Grumpy Entrepreneur
- 11:30 COFFEE BREAK
- 11:50 London Startups’ Secret Cellar Door Into America (that Donald Trump will never know about) – Fred Schmidt / Capital Factory
- 12:20 Everything you need to know about SEO in 20 minutes – Max Thomas / Thunderactive
- 12:50 AMA session – Russell Buckley / Angel Investor
- 13:20 Lunch Break
- — AFTERNOON —
- 14:00 Learn to code in 12 weeks and kickstart your tech startup - Arfah Farooq / Makers Academy
- 14:10 Dispelling the myths of public speaking - Tambo Silavwe / Insight Coaching
- 14:40 Practical tips to using influencers to grow your business – Timothy Armoo / Fanbytes
- 15:10 COFFEE BREAK
- 15:20 Lessons learned from being an international pop star which prepared me for starting a startup – Victoria Hesketh / Littleboots
- 15:50 How To Avoid Crap Lawyers - Daniel van Binsbergen / Lexoo
- 16:00 Turning your company into an awesome brand – Phil Pallen / philpallen.co
- 16:25 Sales and personal branding: How to be rich and internet famous – Vincent Dignan / Magnific
- 17:30 End of talks
- — AFTER PARTY / NETWORKING —